240 cft (47 Liter) Large oxygen gas cylinder with Flowmeter.
Duration approx 50-55 Hours.
Free Delivary and refill service by us!
Also Include Oxygen Cylinder Flowmeter Regulator
YONKER YK 80C Fingertip – Pulse Oximeter only at Rs 3000/-
- Oxygen therapy can help you by decreasing your shortness of breath or breathlessness.
- Oxygen won’t completely take away your shortness of breath, but it can help many lung disease patients feel less breathless during everyday activities.
- Not everyone who has shortness of breath is a candidate for oxygen, so be sure to talk to your doctor about whether it is right for you.
- When you are not getting enough oxygen, it can make you feel very fatigued.
- Simple tasks, such as doing household chores, can be a struggle.
- Oxygen therapy can circulate more oxygen I to your bloodstream which can improve your energy levels.
- People with lung disease often have a hard time sleeping or don’t get very restful sleep.
- There are many reasons for this, but one is that people with lung disease lose oxygen in their blood overnight, especially during REM sleep.
- Using oxygen therapy at night allows your body to get more oxygen into the blood stream so that you may get a better night’s sleep.
- Your doctor may recommend you do a sleep study to determine whether supplemental oxygen at night is right for you.
- Oxygen therapy may help you become more active and get you back doing the activities you enjoy.
- Many people with lung disease use oxygen during exercise, to run errands, to do chores, and even when flying.
- There are ways to do just about everything you love while using oxygen.
- When your body has enough oxygen, you will have more energy to be more active.
- Staying active is a key part of staying as healthy as possible.
There are no reviews yet.